Full Time/Part Time Cut Flower Processor
Full Time and Part Time Openings Available.
Process cut flowers on a daily/weekly basis according to intended quality, timing, and margin.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take a box count of incoming floral shipments and compare to the freight company waybill. Note any discrepancy.
- Process newly arrived product
- Inspect for quality (if questionable, set aside with the box. In some cases leave in box).
- Remove from the shipping box and give a fresh cut using an appropriate cutting method for the type of stem.
- Place in the appropriate bucket and move bucket to appropriate pallet.
- If tags for sold product are provided, tag and move to a designated cart.
- Assist in pulling product for distribution to our retail stores based on the standing order spreadsheet.
- Assist in consolidating buckets in the cooler and removing empty buckets.
- Keep flower cutting area clean and organized for next day’s processing needs.
- Assist in filling any additional orders received during the afternoon
- Working in the event and the floral industry is fun and exciting!
- Full-Time positions come with a benefits package that includes access to medical, dental and vision coverage’s, as well as life and disability insurance, 401k options after one year with company matching.