Full Time Floral Designer & Manager
Full Time Openings Available.
Candidates can submit resumes online or apply in-person at any location.
We are looking for someone who is an effective communicator, creative thinker and problem solver and wants to grow with a fast-paced floral company and industry leader.
- Must have 5 years commercial floral design and managerial experience.
- Experienced and well-versed in all areas of floral design.
- A good sense of color, design style and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and customer management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Arrange both real and silk flowers for display at occasions or in the home or office.
- Fill special orders for holidays or other occasions.
- Make traditional corsages, bouquets, wreaths, and wedding decorations, as well as other kinds of original designs.
- Work with clients to fulfill their vision for occasions such as weddings, funerals, or celebrations and events.
- Work with a wide range of foliage and flowers.
- Deliver excellent customer service in a retail environment to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Develop and arrange in-store displays.
- Undertake store operational coordination.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
PHYSICAL and other requirements:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Fast-paced working environment
- Lift moderately heavy loads up to 50 lbs
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, squat
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to push/pull heavy loads
- Why Work For Us?
This position comes with a benefits package that includes access to medical, dental and vision coverage’s, as well as life and disability insurance, 401k options after one year with company matching.
Working in the event and the floral industry is fun and exciting!