Full Time/Part Time Flower Wrapper
Full Time and Part Time Openings Available.
Primary duties will be wrapping fresh plants, floral arrangements and other products and organizing them for delivery.
Floral design experience is a plus but not required! If you are interested, please send us an email with your resume.
- Wrapping fresh floral arrangements and plants in preparation for delivery
-Organize wrapped products according to zip codes and arrangement specifics
- Help with month-end and year-end inventory
- Assist in pricing, sorting and distributing merchandise for stores
- Help keep receiving plant products and supplies organized
- File past and present floral orders
- Clean flower work area as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE preferred:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Reading and Writing skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
PHYSICAL and other requirements:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Fast paced working environment
- Lift moderately heavy loads up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, squat
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to push/pull heavy loads
- This position comes with a benefits package that includes access to medical, dental and vision coverage’s, as well as life and disability insurance, 401k options after one year with company matching.
- Working in the event and the floral industry is fun and exciting!