Full Time/Part Time Delivery Driver
Full Time and Part Time Openings Available.
We're looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Delivery Drivers that are willing to work for a fast-paced floral company. Main duties will include preparing, loading, unloading and delivering floral arrangements and other products and operating and cleaning a truck as well as maintaining records and keeping to a time schedule.
- Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items.
- Delivers items by identifying destinations, establishing route, operating the truck, unloading items and maintaining schedules.
- Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations
- Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure
- Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Data Entry Skills, Reading & Writing Skills, Planning & Organizing Skills, Communication/Interpersonal Skills, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Travel, Dependability, Lift moderately heavy loads, ability to bend, reach, kneel, squat, able to push/pull heavy loads.
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
Must be 18 years of age
High School diploma (or equivalent)
Ability to Navigate Indianapolis Area and Suburbs
- This position comes with a benefits package that includes access to medical, dental and vision coverage’s, as well as life and disability insurance, 401k options after one year with company matching.
- Working in the event and the floral industry is fun and exciting!