Part Time Sales Associates
Part Time Openings Available.
McNamara Florist looking for an organized and professional person WITH RETAIL EXPERIENCE willing to work for a fast-paced floral company. Primary duties will be working with customers and working on displays throughout a retail store. Floral design experience is a plus but not required!
If you are interested, please apply in person at any of our locations or send resume.
We have openings at the following locations:
Broad Ripple (2635 E 62nd St): PT
Part-Time is 3-4 days a week, 20-25 hours/week including weekends.
- Wait on customers in a floral and home decor environment.
- Inform customers about the care, maintenance, and handling of flowers and foliage.
- Provide advice and suggestions for home decor, specialty gifts and flower selection.
- Prepare displays throughout the store as well as keep them looking fresh and nice.
- Work with clients to fulfill their vision for occasions such as weddings, funerals, or celebrations and events.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE preferred:
- Must have retail experience
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Reading and Writing skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Professional and friendly
- Enjoys working with plants, flowers and arranging gift ware.
PHYSICAL and other requirements: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Fast paced working environment
- Lift moderately heavy loads up to 50 lbs
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, squat
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to push/pull heavy loads
- Full-time positions come with a benefits package that includes access to medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life and disability insurance, and a 401k options after one year.