Full Time/Part Time Events & Warehouse Associate
Full Time and Part Time Openings Available.
If you have any experience driving a box truck please indicate in your resume.
McNamara Florist is a leading florist in the Indianapolis area and top 20 in the US and Canada.
Primary duties will be assisting in event setup and floral/event delivery.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & PHYSICAL requirements:
- Must have a valid Driver's License & pass DOT physical
- Must be able to operate box trucks up to 26' in length
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Lift moderately heavy loads up to 60+ lbs
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, squat, climb ladders, etc.
- Able to push/pull heavy loads
- Must be able to follow instructions and have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Regular weekday hours with weekend and late-night work as events demand per weekly schedule.
- Floral delivery and setup for weddings, large events, banquets, and other special events. Properly follow event orders and maintain a professional work environment.
- Delivery of merchandise inventory between a warehouse and retail outlets.
- Maintain organization of inventory.
- Maintain a positive and safe work environment while following company procedures and processes.
- Other delivery duties may be assigned.
- Why Work For Us?
- This position comes with a benefits package that includes access to medical, dental and vision coverage’s, as well as life and disability insurance, 401k options after one year with company matching.
- Working in the event and the floral industry is fun, exciting and ever-changing!